The foundation is committed to supporting projects and programs that promote the fitness, well-being, and quality of life of Highlands Ranch residents and the general public through charitable contributions.
Since its inception in 2000, the foundation has made several contributions totaling more than $600,000.
- Civic Green Park
- Highlands Ranch Veterans Monument
- Highlands Ranch Mansion furnishings
- Youth recreation and sports program scholarships
- Nature and historic interpretive signs
- Lebsack Tennis Center at Redstone Park improvements
- Benches for parks and trails
- Senior programs
- Cheese Ranch Historic & Natural Area windmill project
- Recycling containers in parks
- Outdoor pickleball courts
- Northridge Park improvements
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Bike Patrol
If you would like to donate to the foundation, visit our How to Give page to learn more.